Thursday, November 7, 2019

Fuzzy Navel

No, I do not have a fuzzy navel, but I DID wear peach last week. (Not a big fall color, I know.) But, I bought this top at a boutique garage sale at the end of the summer and hadn't worn it yet. So, here I am with this light, colorblock sweater- peach in the back and grey in the front, which I wore with frayed ankle jeans and grey oxfords. For jewelry, I wore a peach rose bracelet and earrings along with a long charm necklace that has a peach-tinted flower on it. For makeup: peach and grey shadows with a peach-tinted lip gloss.

Any guesses on what bothers me about this outfit?? HINT: something about the jewelry...

Light sweater: Charmed and Dangerous, garage sale, approx. $5
JeansL TJ Maxx, clearance, $11-12
Shoes: Steve Madden, DSW, clearance, years ago, $25 (with a coupon)
Bracelet: Burlington Coat Factory, $1.99
Earrings and necklace: Rue 21, set of 6 pairs, clearance, approx. $ 4?
Makeup: Ulta






Blog Archive