Thursday, November 14, 2019

Fun with Floral in the Fall (F cubed)

This is the last maxi dress fall outfit I have to share (for now). Here, I wore a navy floral maxi with a white cutout ruffle sweater over it, antique rose ruffle boots and matching shawl. For accessories, I added a marigold beltm beret and handbag, pink acrylic earrings, a pink flower ring and creasm rose ring and antique rose bangles. For makeup: navy, antique rose, and marigold shadows with blush lipstick and navy liner. This is also up there as one of my favs along with this recent one.

Dress: eBay or Amazon, $16
Shawl: recent purchase, Sears, $20
Beret: NY&Co., sale, $12
Earrings: TJ Maxx, clearance, $8
Rings: Charlotte Russe, clearance 
Bangles: Rue 21, clearance
Belt: hand-me-down from Aunt, from the 80s/90s
Handbag: Charmed and Dangerous, garage sale, $5 (from $100+)
Boots: The Shoe Store, Fergilicious, $35
Makeup: Avon, Ulta, liner given to me from mother









Blog Archive