Friday, November 15, 2019

First date?

When I walked by these pants in the store a couple weeks ago, they had to go home with me. (What ever happened to asking for a first date??)   ;)    At first, I picked the black ones, but opted for grey since I already have more black. I wore these charchoal high-waist ankle pants, adorned with black and white striped waist band, with a charcoal, black and white striped poncho, and charcoal ankle boots. For jewelry, I wore a long, multi-strand silver and black leather necklace with gunmetal spike earrings and a gunmetal bracelet and ring. For makeup: charcoal shadow and a bright lipstick. 

Poncho: Taget, circa 2002
Pants: Sears, $24
Shoes: The Shoe Store, $20
Necklace and ring: warehouse sale, $5, $1
Bracelet: given to me from Aunt
Makeup: Ulta, The Body Shop









Blog Archive