Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Winter & Spring= cold and rain?

With this lilac ruffle and lace blouse and floral shawl, I combined winter and spring clothing. It's been spring for a while, but still, even now- weeks later, doesn't feel like it. I wore high, sateen-waisted pants and black ankle boots. For jewelry, I decided on black and gold tassle earrings (which made the outfit even dressier), black rose studs and a black rose bracelet, to go with the lace pattern on my top. Because the tassle earrings have gold tones, I wore a gold locket that has a floral design on the front and threw on some gold bangles. For makeup: lilac and black shadows and fuscia lipstick. 

Blouse & Pants: N.Y.&Co., 50% sale, approx. $18-20, $35, 
Shawl: hand-me-down from Godmother
Jewelry: 
  • Tassle-earrings: N.Y.&Co, Clearance: $8
  • Bracelets: Warehouse sale, $2, asstd. bangle sets over the years
  • Rose studs: eBay, $2-3
  • Locket: used to be my grandmother's
Makeup: Ulta










Blog Archive