Thursday, May 9, 2019

All About Accessorizing

On this day (a few weeks ago), I wanted to wear this puffy-shouldered blouse before it got warm out (ha- as if!!) With it, I wore this pink and cream scarf, lined with antique lace. Then, I added lace-metal earrings and an antique-lace head wrap. (While I was worried there would be TOO much lace, I was told a couple of times that day that the earrings looked like they were a set with the head wrap.) I wrapped my hair underneath the wrap to go with the rest of this seemingly renaissance theme (puffy shoulders and antique lace...); this also saved me from a bad hair day.  For other jewelry, I wore a cream rose ring and a pink flower ring along with cream and pink bangles. For shoes, antique-rose ruffle booties. I always have fun matching antique-rose and cream since I have collected so much of it the past few years. For makeup: antique-rose and cream shadows with a nude-pink lipstick.

Top: Express, 50% off sale, $20
Shoes: The Shoe Dept, $35
Head wrap: CVS, $5
Earrings: Warehouse sale, $2
Scarf: Birthday gift one year
Asstd. bangles: gifts and Rue 21
Rings: Charlotte Russe, clearance
Makeup: Ulta







Blog Archive