Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Who doesn't love a dress with pockets?


A few weeks back, I wore this black tea-length very comfy cotton dress...that has pockets!! With it, I wore a geometric patterned and lace scarf (black, beige, brown, fucsia) and (beige and black) colorblock heels. Since the dress needed something a little bit longer than the scarf, I added a long multi-strand, multi-toned necklace. Then, I added two sets of earrings to go with, both, the necklace and scarf: black rose studs to go with the black lace in the scarf and multi-metal stranded chandelier earrings to go with the necklace. For makeup, I wore beige and black shadows and a fucsia lipstick. 

Dress: Amazon, lighning deal, $11
Shoes: Charlotte Russe, $20
Necklace: warehouse sale, $5
Earrings: Chandelier: hand-me-down from Aunt; Black rose: eBay
Makeup: Ulta






Blog Archive