Monday, May 13, 2019

Flat tire

On another unseasonably cold day a few week back, I wore this burgundy high-low blouse with grey, black and burgundy plaid pants. Since these pants look too short with heels, I wore black flats(!!!) To go with the grey and black plaid, I usually wear gunmetal-toned jewelry (earrings and ring). This ring is also ruffly like my blouse. I wore a multi-stranded, multi-toned black and silver necklace with assorted silver bangles. For makeup: burgundy shadow and lip gloss. For hair, I've been wearing it in a high-pont with some loose pull-outs. 

Blouse: NY&Co., 50% off sale, $25-30
Pants: NY&Co., sale, $20
Necklace: warehouse sale, $5
Earrings: set of 3, Burlington Coat Factory, $3.99
Asstd. Bangles: gifts received over the years
Makeup: Ulta







Blog Archive