Thursday, May 23, 2019

T.H.U.G. L.I.F.E./Tu-Pacalicious

T'was Good Friday and all through the house, not an article of clothing was stirring....except my Tu-Pac mer-man button down. With it, I wore black ponte pants and Docs. Of course, I couldn't wear something Tu-Pac without also wearing a bandana, which I wore around my neck. For the record, I love wearing a bandana as a head band tied on top like rabbit ears, but...with the shirt, it would have looked like I was impersonating him. Also, Tu-Pac used to wear all different colored bandanas, but I opted with blue since that's the color he's wearing in the print. To add some feminity to this look, I wore purple beaded hoops and maroon eyeshadow and lipgloss; the purple shades match the Tu-Pac mer-man tail. 

Tu-Pac button down: locally made, Flaunt Boutique, $40
Pants: Wright's Chicken Farm Gift Shop, $19
Dr. Marten's: eBay, $60, worn once
Bandana: actually a Patriots bandana, but worn inside out, Christmas gift one year
Earrings: hand-me-down from Aunt
Makeup: Ulta






Blog Archive