Thursday, May 30, 2019

Chocolate

We were going to a casual family party and I don't get nearly enough wear out of my 'going out' or 'not for work' clothes, so I grabbed something I'd never worn. For example, this cold-shoulder, brown button down was handed-down to me sometime last year and it still hadn't been worn yet. With it, I wore black ankle boots (yes, black with brown**), jeans and a black tank. I wore a brown and black handbag** and a brown and gold statement necklace with gold and brown oversized hoop earrings. For makeup: brown shadow, black liner and a bright lipstick for some color. 

Blouse: Chico's, hand-me-down from Godmother
Earrings: K-Mart, going out of business sale, $0.99
Necklace: Bebe, hand-me-down from Godmother
Bag: eBay, years ago, $8-9? 
Makeup: Ulta and The Body Shop





Blog Archive