Friday, March 22, 2019

You chose the accessories!

Thanks to those who assisted in picking out earrings and a bracelet to go with this necklace! 

To brighten up this charcoal, ruffly sweater, I changed what I would typically pair with it by wearing a purple pencil skirt (it's officially Spring, after all). Next, I needed to bring the outfit together, and, that was done through accessories! That's when I chose this Betsy Johnson butterfly necklace, which bursts with color and matches the skirt. But, aside from a gun metal wavy ring, I couldn't choose which bracelet or earrings. The voters chose this silver multi-color beaded bracelet and 'dagger' earrings, also in gun metal. For makeup, I wore charcoal shadow and purple eyeliner with fucsia lipstick. I will charcoal tights since the outfit looked uneven with black ones. 

Betsy Johnson Necklace: warehouse sale, $5!!!!!
Ring: warehouse sale, $1
Bracelet: birthday gift years ago
Earrings: Burlington Coat Factory, 3prs/$3.99
Sweater: Venus, approx. $25
Skirt: Christmas gift
Boots: Kohl's or JC Penney, sale, $?
Makeup: all Ulta








Blog Archive