Thursday, March 14, 2019

St. Patty's Colors- Day 4


Yesterday, I wore an emerald green tank underneath a black cardigan and black ankle pants with ankle boots. For jewlery, I surprised myself and chose a necklace that I had selected for another outfit- gold with green, black and cream beads. For earrings, I wore gold stick earrings and green rose studs. For makeup: teal green shadow and gold lip gloss. I also, HAD TO, add a gold 'lucky charm' necklace (wishbone and four-leaf clover). 

Tank: hand-me-down from Aunt
Cardigan: ?
Pants: NY&Co., 50% off sale, $25-35
Boots: XOXO, Rue 21, $15
Jewelry: beaded necklace: Amazon, birthday gift one year; gold necklace: Target, years ago, clearance, $3?; gold earrings: Charming Charlie, clearance, $3.99; green earrings: eBay, multi-color set: $5?
Makeup: Ulta











Blog Archive