Tuesday, March 26, 2019

St. Joseph's Day

A little behind in posts and, again, I don't celebrate St. Joseph's Day (except for the eating of many delicious zeppoles) and, in fact, don't really know what it is. Nonetheless, I wore red that day, but mixed with black and white for the school team who was in a tournament at the time. (My spirit  colors did not bring the team any luck.)

With a red cardigan, I wore a white and black plaid  button down, which was less boring than a plain white blouse - it's nice to mix it up. I wore my usual black pencil skirt, tights and black ankle boots. For jewelry: a gold and black plaid-patterned bow necklace along with gold stick earrings. For makeup: black shadow and red lipstick. 

Cardigan: hand-me-down from Godmother
Button-down: Venus, approx. $ 15-20
Skiret: have had
Ankle boots: NY&Co., last year, $25?
Necklace: K-Mart, going out of business sale, $2?
Earrings: Charming Charlie, clearance, $3.99
Makeup: Ulta






Blog Archive