Monday, March 11, 2019

On to St. Patty's Day

Right from Valentine's Day colors to St. Patty's colors! Admittedly, I just realized I have way more green than I care to wear for two weeks, so I may cut out some shades of green so I can still try to squeeze in some winter outfits before the spring is here. 

I started the week off with olive green. Yesterday, we went to our favorite dive bar hangout, so I kept it casual with this olive green tank, decorated with beige lace stamping, and jeans. For jewelry, I wore a frilly olive green ring and chandelier earrings with olive, mustard and purple beading. (The design on the earrings also match the lace stamping.) I threw on black boots with buckles that match the gold tones in the jewelry and a black, lace-back cardigan. For makeup- olive eyeshadow. 

Tank: A gift from my mother
Cardigan: hand-me-down from Godmother
Earrings: Christmas gift one year
Ring: warehouse sale, $1
Fur-lined Boots: Rue 21, sale, $15
Makeup: Ulta







Blog Archive