Friday, March 15, 2019

St. Patty's Colors- Day 5

Yesterday, I wore a forest green button-down blouse. Instead of the jewelry I  originally picked out, I decided on this matching set that is antique gold with a green and navy blue abstract photo. Using the necklace and earrings as a muse, I wore navy pants and navy (faux) velvet ankle boots and a dark blue tank under the blouse. Also for jewelry, I wore a  light green leather cuff with an antique gold wishbone charm. (Very fitting for St. Patty's Day!) For makeup, dark green shadow with navy liner and gold lip gloss. 

Blouse: Amazon, Birthday gift a couple years ago
Necklace and Earring set: Christmas gift years ago
Leather cuff and charm: Lenny & Eva, clearance, $5, $1
Pull-on pants: Kohl's, $19.99, a few years ago
Boots: Kohl's, $20-25, with a coupon
Makeup: Sephora, Ulta








Blog Archive