Thursday, February 21, 2019

Day 8 of Valentine's Colors

Valentine's Day is still going strong. On Tuesday, I wore a fucsia blazer with a navy blue pencil skirt, tank, tights and ankle boots. The scarf I wore is fucsia and navy with a floral print. For jewelry, I wore fucsia gold-tone triangle earrings and, for makeup, navy shadow and liner and fucsia lipstick. The gold in the earrings went with the gold zipper on the back of my skirt. 

Outdoors, I wore a fucsia winter beret (not shown).

Blazer: Charmed and Dangerous boutique, 50% clearance, $23
Skirt: Nordstrom Rack, $19.99?
Scarf: Kohl's, birthday gift a couple years ago
Boots: Kohl's, coupon and sale, $24
Earrings: set of 6 pairs, K-Mart, clearance, $2
Makeup: Shadow- Avon; Liner- given to me from my mother; Lipstick- Ulta






Blog Archive