Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Day 4 of Valentine's Colors

Yesterday, I wore more burgundy- same shoes as the day before, but different outfit and accessories. I wore this burgundy high-low blouse with burgundy/grey/black checkered pants and the matching ankle boots. I added a black scarf since it looked like I was missing a necklace or something-- too much blank space. For jewelry, I wore gun-metal- a ring and spikey earrings, which match nicely with the grey in the pants. For makeup: maroon eyeshadow and deep plum lipstick. Outdoors, I wore this long jacket so my high-low top wouldn't peek out and a matching maroon beret. 

Blouse: NY&Co., 50% off, $20
Pants: NY&Co, sale, $15
Boots: Rue 21, $15
Scarf: Gift shop in AK: $5
Earrings: set of 3 colors, Burlington Coat Factory, $3.99
Ring: warehouse sale, $1
Formal jacket: hand-me-down from Godmother
Beret: NY&Co., clearance, $8









Blog Archive