Friday, February 22, 2019

Lady Gaga, Cruella DeVille or Black and White Cookie?

You choose the title! Comment below (↓) with which title you want! 

On Wednesday, we had a basketball game to go to, so naturally, I wore black and white. However, it was also 'Pink Out Night' for breast cancer, so I had to incorporate some pink in there, which also works out since I'm (still...) in Valentine's Day colors. I actually like this black and white color-block bodysuit much more without the scarf since the V-cut is cute. But, the blush pink scarf pulled the outfit together nicely with the blush pink sock booties. For even more team spirit, I wore black and white dangly earrings and used a black and white handbag. I also wore pink rose studs. For makeup, I wore blush pink lipstick and black eyeshadow.  

For bottoms, I wore these black, high-waist tuxedo pants. The sateen material at the waist goes well with the material of the bodysuit- shiny on shiny- see below photo. Still- wearing a body suit brought me back to 1993 and I forgot what a pain they are to wear even if it makes me feel like Lady Gaga. Ra-ah-ah-ah-ah. 

Bodysuit: NY&Co., 50% sale, $20
Pants: NY&Co., 50% sale, $35
Handbag: Charming Charlie, clearance, $15
Sock booties: Rue 21, sale, $15
Scarf: Rue 21, clearance, $5
Earrings: B/W: Kohl's, Ver Wang, clearance, $5; Pink rose: eBay
Makeup: Ulta









Blog Archive