Friday, February 15, 2019

Day 6 of Valentine's Colors- Actual Valentine's Day!!!

'twas Valentine's Day and I couldn't decide what to wear, so I went with both, red and pink! I wore this antique rose sateen cape blouse with a black pencil skirt and matching antique rose sock boots. For jewelry, a matching antique rose and cream-colored necklace with 'love' and heart-shaped charms. I matched miscellenous antique rose and cream bangles with the necklace, as well as rings. (All collected at different time from different places.) For earrings, again, I matched with the necklace and wore faux pearl and bronze studs. For makeup: pink and black shadows, but RED lipstick because, it was Valentine' Day, after all. I used a pink, black and grey handbag that says 'LOVE' on it. (It's small, so it really only comes out at valentine's season.) (Coolness factor: the shell is magnetic and interchangable.) Last, but not least, I wore a red shawl inside and outside, over my jacket. 

I still have more pink and red to come, but be sure to scroll down for another guest appearance of my friend, Katie- 14 outfits for February 14!  



 






💗14 outfits for February 14! 💗






Blog Archive