Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Orange you glad I didn't say banana? 🍊🍌

Here, I wore a calf-length, cross-over, waist-tie, burnt orange and beige color-block dress with nude and gold-adorned stilettos. But, I mixed this up with adding some teal. The muse? This fun Betsey Johnson statement necklace, which is orange, teal, white and yellow and black with a snake, a bee, a flower and some shapes. But I also have a teal and orange tiger (un-related) cuff bracelet that matches pretty darn well, too. To add to the color theme, I wore a teal tank underneath the dress. 

For earrings, I added silver and rust danglies and, for makeup: orange and teal shadows with teal liner and rust lipstick. 

Dress: SheIn, $17
Shoes: Charlotte Russe, years ago, BOGO       free
Tank: NY&Co., $5-7
Jewelry: Necklace (Betsey Johnson) and
   cuff: jewelry warehouse sale, $5/$2; 
   earrings: hand-me-down from Aunt
Makeup: The Body Shop (circa 1999!), 
   Tarte, Estee Lauder, Ulta 

Blog Archive