Wednesday, May 17, 2023

I 💜 Goats

I'm not sure what was really happening with this outfit. It's not common for me to a. wear a puffer vest; or b. wear high top sneakers. I was bringing my niece to a goat farm this day and it was cool and rainy out. But, honestly, I had this outfit picked for a while. The purple and pink heart with a goat in the middle matched so well with the fuchsia vest and black and fuchsia Filas. They're super nostalgic for me- I had the same style sneakers back in 1994 when I was a teenager- only white with purple. These sneakers were a steal on Black Friday so I scored some. 

But, I digress. Again, the purple and pink are fun to match with so I added a fuchsia crossbody bag, and purple rose stud earrings. I added baby blue rose studs to bring out the light blue in the heart as well. For makeup: purple shadows and liner and fuchsia lipstick. Lastly, purple shades just in case it was sunny ...

Vest: NY&Co., Black Friday a few years ago, $15
Tee: Holiday gift a couple years ago, Amazon
Fila Vulcs: Kohl's, Black Friday sale, $15!!!
Crossbody: TJ Maxx, clearance, $8
Sunglasses: Shady Rays
Earrings: set of 6 colors, eBay
Makeup: Ulta, Milk makeup

Blog Archive