Saturday, June 3, 2023

Fairy Godmother

This is another dress I got through Shein-- an elegant, calf-length, long-sleeve, lilac sateen dress that gathers at the waist, neck and shoulders. To match, I had also gotten butterfly wing earrings, so I also added this Betsey Johnson butterfly statement necklace and then a purple gem ring. It was still a bit chilly, so it was ankle boots for me and, since there is pink in the necklace, I went with blush. I kept with that color scheme by using a blush handbag and head wrap, which I rolled my hair into for an even more elegant look. For makeup: blush and purple shadows, purple liner and blush lipstick. 

Dress and earrings: Shein, $15/$3
Shoes: (Fergalicious),The Shoe Store, $30
Handbag and head wrap:(Nine West), TJ Maxx, clearance, $18/ set of 3 for $5.99
Necklace: jewelry warehouse sale, $5(!!!)
Ring: given to me from fairy Godmother 

Blog Archive