Monday, May 1, 2023

Antique teacup

This was in early April when we had some unusually warm weather, so I wore some spring colors: a belted blush blouse with lacy flutter-short-sleeves, embroidered with purple flowers; and a purple pencil skirt and antique rose ruffle booties. 

For accessories: a purple flower necklace and earring set, pink rose studs and a purple gemstone ring. It's pretty common for me to wear my hair up in a messy bun these days (I used to have time to do my hair!), but threw in a pink and purple floral hair clip and, for a quick hack, tied a purple ribbon into my hair ties so the ribbon got intertwined with the bun. 

Makeup: purple and pink shadows with purple liner and light pink lipstick. 

Top: Charmed and Dangerous boutique, $24-28
Skirt: birthday present a few years ago
Shoes: The Shoe Dept., $30
Ring: hand-me-down from Godmother
Earring/necklace set: hand-me-down from an estate sale
Pink rose earrings: set of 6, eBay
Hair clip: given to me from aunt
Makeup: Ulta 

Blog Archive