Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Mime or wrestler?

Again, this was birthday weekend and we were doing fun day-trip things. Thought this was cute together- more like I was on my way to Paris- until later on, I looked like a "female wrestler" with my sunglasses and hat looking like a bandana. At any rate, I wore this blue, pink and white tie-dye, tie-front top with ankle jeans and pink slip-ons. I added a navy neck bandana and a floppy hat along with a navy cross body bag. For jewelry: a pink starfish ring (fitting for the aquarium we went to), and pink rose studs with tea-blue studs. For makeup: pink and blue shadows with blue liner and blush pink lipstick. 

Top and shoes: Frugal Fannie's, $17-20/ 
  Tom's: $23
Jeans: TJ Maxx, $13
Hat: gift shop, $10
Bandana: have had
Handbag: Kohl's, coupon and sale, $11
Earrings (both): e-Bay
Ring: birthday gift years ago
Makeup: Ulta 

Blog Archive