Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Phantom


You may have seen this bodysuit worn recently, but with pink. This time, I wore it soley as black and white (and gold accents). We went to go see The Phantom of the Opera and I thought this was very fitting. So, here you have my black and white cookie bodysuit 🙂 with satin-banded, high-waist ankle pants. I wore black ankle boots and used my black and white handbag, which has gold accents. For jewelry, I kept with the gold and wore a double 'v' necklace, which worked very well with my v-neck. (Full of puns today.)  I wore a black and white beaded bracelet that also has gold accents, along with black and gold tassel earrings. For makeup, gold and black shadows and a bright lipstick for a color pop. 

Bodysuit: NY&Co., 50% sale, $20
Pants: NY&Co., 50% sale, $35
Handbag: Charming Charlie, clearance, $15
Ankle boots: Rue 21, sale, $15
Scarf: NY&Co, last winter, $25-30
Earrings: NY&Co, clearance, $5-8
Makeup: Gold shadow: NYC from CVS, Black shadow and lip stick: Ulta








Blog Archive