Monday, April 22, 2019

Easter

I purchased this blush blouse a few weeks ago and decided to reserve it for Easter. The bell sleeves are lace with purple flowers embroidered. When I saw it, my eyes lit up. I wore it with a pink pencil skirt and blush flats, though I did toy with wearing antique rose booties. For jewelry, I wore peach rose studs, purple dangly earrings and a purple cocktail ring. Though, one was gold-toned and one was silver, which is one of my big faux pas. For makeup, pink and purple eyeshadows and purple eyeliner and, I threw a purple ribbon into my pony. 

Blouse: Charmed and Dangerous, $26
Skirt: Nordstrom Rack, $19.99
Flats: ??, but wish I bought more of these!
Makeup: Ulta
Earrings: bridesmaid gift; peach roses: have had
Ring: hand-me-down from Godmother







Blog Archive