Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Boston Strong

I had planned this outfit a long time ago, for Marathon Monday. However, I was off work, so reserved it for a day later. The colors aren't quite on point as they have been in previous years (colbalt and bright yellow), but marigold and navy will do the trick. I wore this blue printed skirt, navy tights and a navy tank with a marigold cardigan and marigold heels. For makeup: marigold and navy eyeshadows with navy liner. For jewelry, I decided to wear this necklace with white accents. The necklace has sparkly gems (and some leave-shaped patterns), so I wore sparkly gem costume earrings along with a white leave-shape patterned bracelet (earrings are also leave-shape patterned). Since the latter only had white details, I added sparkly bangles to go together with the necklace. All jewelery was received/purchased on different occasions but tend to go well together, even with the antique gold tones.

Cardigan and skirt: hand-me-downs from Godmother
Heels: NY & Co., sale, $25-30

Jewelry:
  • Earrings: Anne Taylor, Secret Snowflake gift a few years ago
  • Necklace: birthday gift, Amazon
  • White leave-shape bracelet: used to be my grandmothers
  • Bangles: came with assorted bangle sets

Makeup: 
  • Eyeliner: given to me from mother
  • Shadows:
    • Marigold: Tarte, Holiday gift
    • Navy: Avon
  • Lipstick: The Body Shop









Blog Archive