Thursday, April 11, 2019

Mimi Boebeck

I can't believe I was still wearing such a thick sweater last week! It's still not quite the warmer spring weather we're looking for. Again, I decided to take advantage of the long-drawn out winter weather and re-wear some winter clothes that I don't think got enough attention this past season. 

This outfit entails a teal blue, ruffly sweater with high-waist, pleated dress pants and black ankle boots. For jewelry, I wore a teal blue gem cocktail ring and bracelet and teal dangly gem earrings. For makeup: teal shadow and neutral lipstick (because, remember, I don't want to look like a clown or Mimi from the Drew Carey show). I wore my hair in a high pony, likely because I didn't have time to do anything else with it, but it shows off the earrings instead of coverig them. 

Sweater: Nordstrom Rack, $19.99?
Pants: Guess, clearance, $18
Jewelry: all: warehouse sale, earrings: $2, ring: $1, bracelet: $3
Makeup: shadow: Tarte, Christmas gift years ago; lipstick: Ulta






Blog Archive