Sunday, December 2, 2018

One Day at a Time

I've been wanting a pair of high-waste, paper bag, wide-leg pants for about a year now and, finally, caved in. This particular pair is multi-color plaid, which makes them versatile, but also very 70s . However, I did manage to receive many compliments from other females- the hubby was not a fan. 

With the pants, which I can do a lot with because of the colors. I wore a navy turtleneck and dark blue faux velvet ankle boots. When outside, I wore a pink jacket and, also, a reversible navy and white printed handbag. For earrings, pink rose studs and, for makeup: pink and navy shadows and pink lipstick. 

Pants: NY&Co., 50% off sale, $35
Turtleneck: have had for years
Shoes: Kohl's, sale, last year, $25?
Jacket: hand-me-downs down from Godmother
Handbag: Barnes and Noble, clearance, Dickie's, $11
Earrings: have had
Makeup: Avon and Ulta







Blog Archive