Monday, November 19, 2018

To mint or not to mint...that is the question

One might argue whether or not to where a spring color in the fall. Let's saaaay...mint. It's not a very fall color, but I wanted to wear this top one more time before I put it away for the season. Besides, it matches this very autumn shawl. With them, I wore a navy pencil skirt, navy tights and navy faux-velvet ankle boots. For accessories, I wore a mint green statement necklace and mint green stud earrings- these are both accented with gold, which go with the zipper on my skirt (not a mistake). For makeup: mint and navy eyeshadows and red lipstick, all to match the shawl. For hair, especially since I had stud earrings in (you wouldn't see them otherwise): a high pony. 

Shawl: Rue 21, a few years ago, $5
Top: Charming Charlie, gift card, $15-20
Skirt: Nordstrom Rack?, $15
Shoes: Kohl's, last year, $205
Earrings: Rue 21, clearance, came with a set of 3 pairs
Necklace: Secret Santa gift a few years ago
Makeup: lipstick and navy shadow: Avon from may years ago; mint shadow: Ulta








Blog Archive