Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Ruffles, roses and lace- these are a few of my favorite things

I knew it was going to be a rough day when I picked this outfit- I thought that, if I wore something I loved, it would make me feel better about going into work. I wore this lace overlay antique rose mock neck blouse with matching ruffle booties and a cream, purple and antique rose floral shawl. I wore a tassel necklace that matches the shawl with antique rose and purple details. For bracelets, I wore cream and antique rose bangles and, earrings: gold stick to go with the gold in the necklace and bracelets. And, I added a cream rose pin to keep the shawl on. Lastly, gold, antique rose and cream rings and purple and pink eyeshadows with matte lipstick. 

Top: NY&Co., last year, sale, $20?
Shawl and necklace: H&M, birthday gift a couple years ago
Rings: Charlotte Russe, clearance, $3
Bracelets: cream- bangle set, holiday gift years ago; pink- Rue 21, clearance a couple years ago, $3
Earrings: Charming Charlie's, clearance, $3
Ankle boots: The Shoe Depot, $35







Blog Archive