Friday, December 7, 2018

Stuck between seasons

This was the day before Thanksgiving break, so I wanted to wear a fall color. Talk about contradiction, though-- I wore a springy skirt! With the floral skirt, I wore a marigold turtleneck and marigold heels. For accessories, I wore black rose earrings and a black rose bracelet. Since the turtleneck was so long and not really meant to be tucked in, I wore a thin black belt to break it up. I wasn't crazy about the belt not matching the shoes, but it was better than without. For makeup: marigold and black shadow and I likely wore fuchsia lipstick (not shown). 

Turtleneck: NY&Co., 50% off sale, $20
Skirt: K-Mart, 50% off sale, a few years ago, $9?
Shoes: NY&Co, 50% off sale, $25
Belt: K-Mart, going out of business sale, $3
Earrings: have had
Bracelet: jewelry warehouse sale, $2
Makeup: marigold shadow: Tarte, Holiday gift years ago; all other: Ulta




Blog Archive