Friday, November 11, 2016

(Make like a tree and)...leave

I had been wanting to wear this ring for a long while now-- it was handed down to me from someone else who received it as a hand-me-down. Since the ring is gold with turquoise, I wore gold leave earrings with turquoise beads and a leave statement necklace. To go with the accents, I wore a turquoise cami, which I topped with a black waterfall cardigan. I chose a charcoal pencil skirt with matching tights since I didn't want to wear all black. (I've never been a big fan of lighter colors with all black, so I broke it up with grey).  To bring the black back into the outfit and even it out, I wore black heels. For makeup, I wore gold, turquoise and black shadows and gold lip-gloss. 

Ring: Hand-me-down
Necklace: Rue 21, clearance, $3
Earrings: Rue 21, clearance, $2
Cami: Forever 21 (CO), $6
Cardigan: ??
Skirt: H&M, $12.99
Shoes: Charlotte Russe, BOGO 50% off, $15-19


Blog Archive