Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Amiga or Neil Young?

A couple weeks ago, I had been wanting to wear this patterned shawl- I didn't want the fall to get away from me without being able to wear such a cute article of clothing- and with this fall felt, floppy hat. To go with the shapes in the shawl (or serape, if you will), I wore silver angular hoops and to keep with the silver, I wore multiple silver bangles, which, in turn, matched the buckles on my boots. For makeup: charcoal and black eye-shadows. Really, this outfit was easy to put together- the hat, shawl and boots did all of the work! 

Shawl: Rue 21, clearance, last year, $5
Hat: Kohl's, clearance, last year, $8
Boots: Rue 21, BOGO sale, last year, $11
Earrings: hand-me-down from co-worker/friend
Bangles: one set: gift a few years back; one set: hand-me-down from same co-worker/friend

Blog Archive