Monday, November 28, 2016

Bringing back the 90s

I've been looking for an inexpensive pair of Docs for years now. I finally found a worn-once-only pair for $61 on eBay!! This is more than half the cost of what they normally cost and they are practically brand new. Needless to say, after searching for so long, I was excited to wear them. I decided to pair them with some black ponte pants and a faux pink suede/leather jacket, to make them seem more feminine. Furthermore, I wore a pink and black tie-died 3/4 top, pink rose earrings and a pink rose and black headband. I also wore a black scarf and antique gold stick earrings, to match the hardware on my jacket. For makeup: pink and black shadows and pink lip crayon. 

Docs: eBay, $61
Jacket: Alloy.com, clearance, $14
Scarf: Alaskan gift shop, $5
Earrings: Rose: eBay- mult. pairs, approx. $5; Stick: Burlington Coat Factory, 3/prs., approx $4
Headband: worn to a wedding about 15 years ago? 
Top; hand-me-down from a work friend
Makeup: all Ulta, all free with min. purchase. 




Blog Archive