Monday, November 7, 2016

Color pop

This outfit was compiled because I hadn't worn this pocketed skirt or beaded necklace in a while. So, I planned around both items by choosing a solid colored shirt-- green to break up the black- and an open-back lace cardigan. The necklace went well with the lace on the cardigan, I thought. I kept with the lacy-rose theme by wearing both green and black rose stud earrings. I wore a belt on my waist to make the outfit more flattering since I was wearing an open cardigan with an A-line skirt. I kept with simple black heels since the rest of the outfit had a lot going on. Finally, I wore green and black eye-shadows and twisted my hair half back so the back of the cardigan would be visible.

Necklace: Rosegal, $5-8
Earrings: eBay, 6-prs, $5ish
Belt: Rue 21, 2-pk, $2.98
Green top: Rue 21, $5
Skirt: Bob's Stores, free with $10 coupon
Cardigan, hand-me-down from Godmother
Shoes: Charlotte Russe, BOGO 50% off, approx. $15-20



Blog Archive