Saturday, April 30, 2016

Pastel Overload

I've always had a hard time finding outfits to wear with this necklace, so I have to be creative when I want to wear it. This time, I wore a mint green cocoon cardigan to match the mint jewels in the necklace (it's mint and blue). Also, to go with the necklace, I wore an open-ended choker with matching accents, and oversized crystal stud earrings. Then, I wore two bracelets- one with blue gems and one mint green beaded bracelet- both to match the necklace and bring the colors together. I also decided to break out this brand new mint green makeup bag for kicks. Speaking of makeup, I wore mint green and blue eye shadows. 

Necklace:  Kohl's, birthday gift years ago
Earrings: came with an earring set- Rue 21 maybe?
Open-ended choker: Frugal Fannie's, clearance, $7??
Bracelets: Blue charm: given to me from an Aunt; Green beaded 'Flintstone': have had
Sweater: Outlet mall in Dartmouth, $5
Makeup bag (originally filled with makeup); free with purchase
Eye-shadows: Mint green: Sephora; Blue: Avon

Blog Archive