Saturday, April 30, 2016

Match-alicious

I hadn't worn this shrug in a while, so I decided to pull it out. When I looked for what to wear with it, I was excited to realize these colorblock heels, which are cute on their own, were the perfect match! I kept the rest of the outfit simple by wearing all black-- one should never wear more than one animal print item at one time. I wore black oversized dot earrings to go with the spots on the shrug. To keep my outfit dressy, I twisted half of my hair back. Lastly, I wore camel and black eye-shadows and gold lipgloss to match the rest of the outfit. 

Shrug: Rosegal, $5
Earrings: hand-me-downs from my mother
Shoes: Charlotte Russe, last year, $ 14 on sale?
Makeup: all Ulta, eye-shadows free with purchases

Tip: Wear ankle-length pants to show off cute shoes


Blog Archive