Saturday, April 30, 2016

"Gladiator" Earrings

My husband said these earrings remind him of gladiator helmets- I always saw them as steam-punk. Nonetheless, they're fun to match with, particularly when one has a microsuede maroon skirt and maroon shoes! I also wore a gold-toned maroon leave pin that goes nicely. I added grey to this outfit with a charcoal blazer and charcoal tights. I wore a black shirt underneath to break up the outfit, although white could have worked, as well. To bring the black together with the rest of the outfit, I wore a black head wrap. I matched my makeup with maroon lip gloss and charcoal eye shadow. 

Earrings: Frugal Fannie's, clearance, $3?
Skirt: Rue 21, clearance, $9
Shoes: Charlotte Russe, last year,$15?
Blazer: Kmart, last year, clearance, $8
Pin: hand-me-down from my mother 
Makeup: Eyeshadow: Ulta (free with purchase); Lipgloss: Avon




Blog Archive