Saturday, April 30, 2016

Another favorite item...and again, mixed blue and peach

I love this shirt! (Has anyone noticed I like long shirts the most?) I wore this high-low top with black pants and a white tee underneath (to break up the black). I then accented the white tee with a white head wrap (it was a terribly rainy day out) and white knee socks. I added in some color with a favorite blue/teal/periwinkle statement necklace, which contrasts nicely with the peach. I wore a periwinkle and blue beaded ring that matches pretty well with the necklace. Since the necklace has silver wavy rings in it, I wore silver wavy hoop earrings and then boots with silver buckles. I finished off with peach and navy eye-shadow. 

Top: Rosegal, $14
Necklace: Van Heusen Factory Outlet, NH, years ago
Earrings: given to me from an Aunt
Ring: Cumberland Fair at a craft stand
Eye-shadows: Peach: Ulta; Navy: Avon




Blog Archive