Saturday, April 30, 2016

Getting Ready for Spring

I like peach and navy together and am always looking for ways to incorporate this necklace into outfits. I wore this sheer, ruffly top (with ruffly heels) and a navy blue blazer so I could wear this necklace. I wore white accents to bring the necklace together with the outfit- a white head wrap, white rose brooch and some white in my peach rose earring (which also have gold tones that match the necklace). I think this outfit came together nicely! 

Lastly, I wore peach and navy eye shadows and a neutral, peach-toned lip gloss. 

I could have done without the black on the bottom half of this outfit (I didn't have a navy skirt, tights or shoes, but I made do.) 

Peach Ruffly Top: Kohl's, a birthday gift from an Aunt a few years ago
Blazer: from the 80's/90's?, given to me from mu Godmother
Earrings: Rue 21, clearance, set of 6
Necklace: Charming Charlie's, clearance, $7
Rose brooch: came with a skirt, have had for years
Makeup: Eye-shadows: Peach (free with purchase): Ulta; Navy (have had for years): Avon; Lip Gloss (free w/ purchase); Ulta


Blog Archive