Thursday, June 2, 2022

Spring grass

I was feeling colorful one day back in April (or May) with a grass green dolman sweater and aqua blue long-sleeved tee underneath. I wore a green and teal rose statement necklace, which was the muse for this color pairing and added matching green rose earrings, gold stick earrings and an oversized teal rose ring. For makeup? You guessed it! Teal and emerald shadows with teal liner. 

On the bottom half, I wore black ponte pants and ankle boots. The ankle boots have gold hardware to go with my necklace and earrings. 

Sweater: hand-me-down from fairy Godmother
Long-sleeved tee: Holiday gift years ago
Necklace: Amazon, birthday gift years ago
Rose arrings: set of 6 colors, eBay 
 (rose stud earrings in ask colors are a     fashion staple of mine)
Gold stick earrings: Charming Charlie's,   clearance, $4.99ish
Ring: Jewelry warehouse sale, $1
Makeup: Tarte (gift), Ulta

Blog Archive