Sunday, June 19, 2022

Juneteenth 2022

It's Juneteenth so I'm wearing my first ever, official CrossXColours sweatshirt- African colors yellow, black and green. πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ’› We couldn't afford CXC when I was a kid, so I got a cheap, fake version. But, this one here- yes, they still make clothes- was recently on sale, so I happily bought it with some CXC socks and a (Boyz in da Hood) hat, too. With the sweatshirt today, I wore just matching light green sneaks and jeans with a vintage marigold rope belt, and a too-tight-for-my-42-y-o-body grass green 3/4 sleeve tee. I added green rose earrings, a marigold headband and a marigold handbag which I threw an African scarf on. Lastly, marigold and black eye shadows. 

Sweatshirt: Nordstrom Rack, CXC, sale, $20(!!!!)
Sneaks: Adidas, $20ish
Earrings: eBay, set of 6 colors
Headband: TJ Maxx
Belt: hand-me-down from Aunt, vintage 70s/80s
Handbag: Charmed and Dangerous, garage sale, $5 (originally $100+!!!)
Scarf: gift from mother, from an African store
Makeup: Ulta



Blog Archive