Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Happy Summer🌞

I worked from home on this day a couple weeks ago and, then, we went out for a casual dinner. In the summer, I tend to wear maxi dresses when I'm working from home. Here, I added a 3/4 sleeve coral sweater over a coral and natural-toned maxi. Instead of playing up the beige, I played up the grey that I think is in the print. I added a grey wrap belt, a long grey flower necklace and grey Chucks. Then, I added a long, coral beaded necklace, coral beaded bangles, a coral bead palm leave ring and matching coral bead stick earrings. I wore minimal makeup, but coral lip crayon. 

Dress: hand-me-down, Godmother
Grey necklace and sweater: hand-me-down, Aunt
Coral necklace: hand-me-down, Mother
Belt: Charmed and Dangerous, garage sale, $2ish
Ring and earrings: Charming Charlie's, clearance, $4ish each
 Bangles: Kohl's, clearance, $3-4
Chucks: Converse online, sale, $23
Makeup: Ulta


Blog Archive