Friday, June 17, 2022

๐Ÿณ️‍๐ŸŒˆPRIDE Month 2022๐Ÿณ️‍๐ŸŒˆ

Last week, I opened up the month of a June with pride colors. If you follow, you know I tend to favor bright, colorful items. A few years ago, I bought this rainbow sleeveless top and it can be worn with a lot of different things. Here, I wore it with a blush pencil skirt and cobalt blazer and cobalt flats. (Blush heels for the office.) I added rainbow beaded earrings, a blush metal bangle and a grass green wooden bangle along with a blush handbag. For makeup: fuchsia lipstick, blush and blue shadows and blue liner. 

Top: Charmed and Dangerous, $23
Skirt: Nordstrom Rack, $20
Blazer: Kohl's, clearance, $12
Shoes: Rainbow Shops, 2/$20
Handbag: TJ Maxx, Nine West, clearance, $18
Earrings: Michael's (craft store!), $8ish
Bracelets: Green: $2, jewelry warehouse sale; Blush: set, clearance, Rue 21
Makeup: Ulta and Milk Makeup

Blog Archive