Friday, June 25, 2021

Oreo cookie


I must have had another work event this day- virtually, but still wore this black and white colorblock split bodysuit with high-waist black dress pants and black flats. For accessories, I used a black and white colorblock handbag, black and gold tassel earrings and a gold triangle necklace and gold stackable rings. I always try to match my jewelry with the hardware on my handbags. For makeupL black and gold shadows and red lipstick. This is probably too dressy for a virtual session, but I think we all want to get back to some regular clothes again. I definitely missed some pics, so you'll look closely at the pics below! ;) 

Bodysuit and pants: NY&Co. sale, approx. $25 each
Handbag: Gift
Earrings: Amazon, 3/$8
Necklace: Charmed and Dangerous, $8
Rings: jewelry warehouse sale, $1

Blog Archive