Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Night and day

I wore this tie-dye kimono back in May on a weekend and to work last week, so I figured I'd combine the two into one post. I'm liking it much more with a casual outfit- the work one 'works', but it's so soft with all he pink. For work, I wore the kimono with a blush skirt and blouse with a light blue tank underneath. For casual, I wore jeans and two tanks- pink and blue. In each case, I wore (some) different jewelry and makeup: casual: coral and blue shadows with blue eyeliner; work: blush and blue shadows with blue eyeliner. Jewelry: casual: gold hoops and one, long peach beaded necklace and a peach rose bracelet, peach rose  studs, a gold blue and white beaded fringe necklace; work: pink acrylic earrings, blue pearl studs, the same blue and white necklace, and a headband. For both days, I used this periwinkle blue woven handbag- it has a tassel, which happens to match the tassels the kimono; I also wore the same blush flats with both outfits. 

Kimono: TJ Maxx, clearance, $8
Handbag: Macy's Backstage, clearance, $12

Blog Archive