Saturday, July 3, 2021

Dirty Martini with extra OLIVEs

I ordered these highwaist paperbag pants last year probably early on in COVID. Finally pulled them out last month- they were surprisingly more difficult to pair with something since the color is not quite beige nor olive. So, I wore them with all blush- a sleeveless blouse and cardigan and flats. At work: pink heels. For accessories, I wore an olive green 'froofy' ring and olive and silver earrings and a blush handbag. For makeup: olive and pink shadows and a blush lipstick. 

Pants: H&M, $9?
Blouse and sweater: Nordstrom Rack, $12, $20
Flats: Family Dollar, years ago, $9 (wish I bought more of these!)
Heels: Rue 21, clearance, $9
Handbag: TJ Maxx, clearance, Nine West, $20
Jewelry: earrings: given to me frim Aunt; ring: jewelry warehouse sale, $1
Makeup: Ulta

Blog Archive