Tuesday, June 15, 2021

...a newspaper

I normally dislike red, black and white together, but I wanted to match this black and white color-block handbag lined with red.  *insert eyeroll here if you want*   So here, I wore a red sleeveless blouse with black and white plaid skinny pants and a black blazer with black pointy flats. For jewelry, I got to try out this black and white necklace/bracelet set I got for my birthday; I added another, long, black and white beaded necklace and silver long earrings. For makeup: red lipstick (way too much) black shadow. 

Blouse: hand-me-down from friend
Pants: hand-me-down from Godmother
Blazer and handbag: Charmed and Dangerous Boutique, sale, approx. $24; Bag: garage sale: $5
All jewelry: given to me from Aunt, or gift from Aunt
Makeup: Ulta





Blog Archive