Saturday, March 13, 2021

Shamrock shake

Still wearing green for St. Patty's Day soon. I don't have a ton of green but more than enough for the days I am working in the office. Yesterday, I wore this (faux) satin mint blouse with high waist tuxedo ankle pants and black ankle boots. I decided on this mint statement necklace and mint, gold and cream dream catcher/mandala earrings. Because they have hints of cream, I added cream and gold bangles and, finally, a cream floral lacy, ruffly vest. I wasn't sure about the vest with this outfit- what do you think? 

For makeup: sea green and black shadows and a bright pink lipstick. 

Blouse: Charming Charlie's, $18
Vest: Charmed and Dangerous boutique, $24ish
Pants and boots: NY&Co., Sale, $24
Earrings: Holiday gift
Necklace: (separate) Holiday gift
Makeup: Ulta; Milk



Blog Archive