Saturday, March 6, 2021

Modern-day casual Victorian

I'd been wanting to wear this lacy, ruffly antique rose mock neck casually for a while. I had a day off and was out and about most of the day, so put it on with jeans (yes, skinny jeans!! Darn millennials and Gen Zs!) and antique rose ruffly ankle boots. For accessories: an antique rose handbag, flower ring and paisely tassel earrings along with black rose studs. For makeup: antique rose and black shadows and a muted pink lipstick. You will also see here a matching ruffly shawl that I brought with me but didn't end up wearing over my puffer coat. 

Top: Express, a few years ago, sale,$20ish
Shawl: Sears, $19
Jeans: 7even, TJ Maxx, $17
Booties: The Shoe Store, a few years ago, $30
Earrings: tassel: given to me from Aunt; rose: eBay
Ring: Charlotte Russe, stackable set
Handbag: TJ Maxx, clearance, Nine West, $18-22
Makeup: Ulta


Blog Archive